This course will teach your student how to run a business from start to finish now while giving them the skills they need to thrive in any work environment in the future.
- Lifetime online access to all 8 video lessons for your immediate family
- Quizzes, opinion polls and other interactive elements
- PDF download of 136-page reference text with all 8 modules
- PDF download of 68-page Case Studies book with example problems, solutions and detailed video take-ups
- PDF download of 26-page My Business workbook where student will complete their own business plan
- The business idea – we’ll work through the process of generating an idea that will work
- Does your idea make cents – making sure the idea will actually make money right from the start
- Marketing – how to market effectively without spending a fortune
- Sales taxes – how GST/HST works and how to legally avoid it. Also includes provincial sales tax requirements for all Canadian provinces and territories where it applies.
- Record keeping – how to keep records in the simplest and quickest way possible.
- Income taxes – why you should file a tax return even with low income. How to fill out the business form easily.
- Time flies – Manage your time well so you can still have a life outside your business.
- Now what – Evaluating progress along the way. What makes a good result? Questions any business owner should be asking themselves and when.
This course is taught by Leanne Seel, CPA, CA and homeschool mom of 2.